Set sail for spectacular Alaska, with its soaring mountains, vast wilderness, scenic glaciers and historic ports of call. Aboard ship, enjoy tastings, pairings, and other events and extras featuring the wines of Highway 12 Winery, hosted by winery president Paul Giusto.
This 8-day, 7-night cruise will set sail from Vancouver, stopping along the way in Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Icy Strait, Hubbard Glacier, and finally arriving in Seward on Day 8. *
Enrichments and Entertainment in each port of call:
Juneau: Local Tlingit artisan Lily Hope shares the beauty and skill of Chilkat and Ravenstail weaving onboard. And be prepared to laugh sing along with local pub entertainer and pianist Bobby Reynolds from the famed Red Dog Saloon comes onboard.
Icy Straight Point: Learn about the language, art and overall cultural preservation of the Tlingit people and Huna heritage with Amelia Wilson.
Ketchikan: Presentation from local experts onboard championing the legacy of the Tongass Tlingit native people.
Skagway: Iditarod musher and his sled dog come aboard to share the harrowing experience of racing in the famed Iditarod and experience the captivating tunes of famed local musician Steve Hites.
Sitka: Alaskan Raptor Center experts come aboard with a resident raptor to educate and inform about the work they do.
- Two hosted cocktail receptions
- Exclusive Connoisseur wine-pairing luncheon
- One complimentary bathrobe
- One bottle of Highwayman Cabernet Sauvignon
- Up to $625 Shipboard Credit per person
- $100 additional shipboard credit per suite
- Executive Members receive an additional shipboard credit valued at USD 100 (per stateroom)
- Member Exclusive: Costco Shop Card with every Regent Seven Seas Cruises® sailing
*Must be a Costco member to book.
To book, call 1-866-921-7925 or click here.